Saturday, June 18, 2011

Four months and counting

Four months and counting! Yeah, I've been staying here in Korea for already four months. Time flies! And I think, before I know it, two years has already gone by and I'll be returning back to the Philippines. So before that happens, I must make the most of my stay here. I don't want to go home with thoughts of I should have done this, I should have experienced this and that... I hope the memories that I'll have of Korea will not be all about laboratory works, pressure, stress, lack of sleep, etc. So the following are the MUST-DO in the remaining 1 year and 8 months of my stay here.
  • explore other parts of South Korea by having some out-of-town trips once a month
  • do some sports, swimming on top of the list for the month of July
  • meet new friends, be it Korean or other foreigners
  • update my blog regularly by posting once a week
  • start managing my finances well and allot part of my allowance for savings
  • go to Forever21 in Seoul
  • discover more stores and best buys in downtown
  • have a glimpse of Korean Fashion Week
  • be an English tutor to Korean kids
So there, as of now those are the priorities. Aja! Take it one step at a time. =)

No comments: